Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Hello From Michigan


I'm sitting here at a hotel in Jackson, Michigan. Just thought I'd stop in and say hello! Rick and I are golfing this afternoon. We went and looked at the golf course yesterday (the manager was nice enough to let us take a cart and drive around the entire course). It looks really hard! I know I'm going to struggle (not to mention it's supposed to be really hot outside today). I'll just try my best. Hopefully I'll be able to finish all 18 holes. There are a lot of hills, lots of water and swamp areas to hit over (which I probably won't be able to do) and even the greens are hilly. The course is beautiful though. I'll take my camera along and take some pictures while I'm there. When I get back home I'll share them with you. I'd also like to check out one of the parks while we're here, but who knows. It's vacation, I'm just going with the flow. :) Well I'm outta here! See you when I get home. :) Don't forget about me. LOL!

2 comments:

Askazombiehousewife said...

Bring lots of water I guess.
Have fun.

Mindy said...

We'd never forget you! Hope you are having fun