Saturday, May 12, 2007

It's A Blah Day

I didn't get to bed until 4:00 this morning because I stayed up working, and then built the new blog (not complaining, just sharing). I got up at 9:00, finished up getting the shipping labels on this weeks orders, then went and dropped them off at the post office. From there I stopped by the bank and then went to Walmart (they're next door to each other, so I figured if I was going to be so close to Walmart, how could I not stop in? LOL!). While I was there I stalked the ice cream aisle. I thought maybe I'd buy some ice cream, but I came across the Popsicles and other treats that were colorful and fun, so I decided to blow off the ice cream (like I need it anyway).

I did find these frozen limeade push up type pops made by Minute Maid. They come in Limonada and Cherry flavor. They're both 1 point each. I wouldn't normally spend 1 point on a popsicle, but I thought the flavors sounded really good and at least they aren't on a stick where it will drip down your arm if you want to eat it outside. LOL! I've tried the cherry so far and I really like it. :) Here's what they look like...




I just don't feel like doing much today. Rick is out playing golf (he left at 5:30 this morning. He's playing in a scramble an hour and a half north of here to benefit fire fighters). I'd have gone, but I'm not good enough to play in a scramble yet and I'm not a morning person either. LOL! So, I'm just sitting here really doing nothing much of anything. I'm so use to keeping myself busy, but like I said... it's a blah day. I went to my message board as well as the Weight Watcher message board and looked around for a few minutes. I scanned through my email but don't really feel like answering those right now. Then I went to Dalco's website and ordered some generic ink for my printer since I'm almost out. I watered my flowers on the back porch, then sat there for a minute while Riley sniffed the grass, but it was too hot in the sun, so I came back in. I ate lunch (a salad and leftover homemade pizza for 10 points). Now I'm sitting here listening to music. I'm just sitting here listening to random songs that I like (I found videos on You-Tube so you can watch instead of just listening if you're interested)....






I love this song! It sounds better on the CD though.


Well, I guess I'll go find nothing else to do for awhile. LOL! TTYL!

1 comment:

Askazombiehousewife said...

Sorry your having a blah day
Get some rest and maybe treat yourself later in the evening
I have to go out and get a card
and go to party.