Monday, May 21, 2007

Going Bonkers


This is going to be pretty short tonight. I had planned on working all day, but my dad called around noon and asked me to come help clean out the shed to see what we can sell at a garage sale we're going to have soon, and to also get rid of any junk that has made its way out there over the last couple of years. So that's where I spent my afternoon. My knee was really killing me (even after taking 2 ibuprofens for it earlier), so when I got home I sat with some ice on it. It doesn't hurt as bad now, but then again I haven't been up walking around on it much either. I made dinner (left over pork and mashed potatoes) and then I got to working on this weeks orders. I've gotten the invoices typed up, but I still have to sign books, fill the orders and then get the shipping labels typed up and put on. I'll be up for another 3-4 hours, so I'm going to go get busy. I just didn't want to skip my blog for today (even though I'm not really telling you anything significant in any way, I just feel better when I know I've written in my blog). I did great on points today. I didn't get to take my walk, but I figure working some this afternoon helps to make up for it. I think a walk would have been easier (not to mention faster. LOL!). Just so you don't feel cheated, I'll leave you with a picture of Riley I took a few days ago (he needs a bath and a haircut really bad). LOL! I know, you're thinking... "what a treat! I logged in here to hear her whine about stuff and look at her dog." Sorry, it's all I've got for now and I've been talking about Riley lately, so I figure maybe you'd like to see what he looks like (if you didn't already). :) TTYL!

5 comments:

Askazombiehousewife said...

I think cleaning out the shed is your work out.
The fact your nee is hurting is significant and I hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

hope your kneee feels better soon! and yes, cleaning out that shed was a workout :)

Riley is a cutie!

Anonymous said...

What a cute pup! My dear kitty's name was Riley. Take care of that knee.

Jojo said...

"what a treat! I logged in here to hear her whine about stuff and look at her dog"
Of course it's a treat. You have a great blog and I enjoyed my visit! jojo

kdc616 said...

I had a garage sale last weekend. It is a lot of hard work to get ready for. I hope it goes well. Take care of the knee I love the picture of Riley. That should brighten everyone's day!