Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Bummer!


Well, the scale didn't go quite the way I had seen it going when I weighed in this morning. Not that it surprises me in any way, since that just seems to be how it is. LOL! Almost all week I was down 3 pounds. I even thought at one point "hey I could maybe even lose 4-5 pounds by Wednesday". I stepped on the scale this morning, and it screamed "get off!". LOL! Ok, not really, but I'm sure if it could speak it might have. :) I was only down 1 pound! I know I shouldn't say "only" because 1 pound is still 1 pound, but after gaining last week and then being down 3 pounds all the way until today just sucked! I'll still happily take my pound, but I want the other 2 pounds too. I feel a bit cheated! Like I worked hard all week and got my paycheck to discover they took all of it but a dollar. You know what I mean? LOL! I know why I was up. Part of it was because I had Taco Bell for dinner last night. I still stayed within my points, I just think the sodium helped do me in. The other part is... I'm about to get a little graphic here, so you might want to skip to the next paragraph if you can't take it.... ha, I see how you are... you're still reading 'cause you really want to know! LOL! Ok, the other part of it is that I hadn't been to the bathroom (I don't think I need to give anymore details than that). I went to class, weighed in, and then sat there and drank 34 ounces of water. That water must have helped because as soon as I got home.... well, let's just say the other 2 pounds probably got flushed this morning. LOL! I'll bet tomorrow morning if I weigh myself I'll be down. Want to bet? Huh? Double or nothing? LOL! Well, I'll come back tomorrow and let you know if I'm right. :)

Other than my weigh in today, I just did some laundry, filled orders, made grilled chicken and oven roasted corn for dinner (yummy), and watched American Idol (I'm glad Jordin won. Don't get me wrong, I thought Blake was awesome with his beat boxing and my favorite song that he did was "Somewhere Only We Know" by Keane, but Jordin is the better singer and deserved to win). I like the song Kelly Clarkson sang tonight too. I might have to get her album when it comes out. And of course, Chris Daughtry rocked last night, can't forget about him.

I don't sit and do nothing but watch TV, but I'm excited about a couple of shows coming up for the summer. I Tivo the shows and watch them when I go to bed. Two of them are "So You Think You Can Dance" and "Hell's Kitchen". Woohoo!!!

Ok, I'm outta here. Got some more stuff to do before I head for bed. Thanks for listening to me whine about my weight loss. LOL! TTYL!

6 comments:

Every other obese guy out there probably said...

Wow, Aimee, um, thanks for the bathroom part of that blog. You didn't say how it was shaped or smelled though? WTF? I'm kidding. Don't tell us, lol. Maybe next week you should have taco bell and 34 Oz of water on Monday and be all cleared out by Wednesday, lol. Great job on your loss though. I'm proud of you. As my dad would say, "I'm glad you didn't flush the wrong turd."

Aimee said...

LOL!!! Thanks Ben! :)

Askazombiehousewife said...

sodium weight gain evens itself out so I wouldn't worry. The numbers are still going down.
The bathroom can also play with numbers. Just keep doing your best and maybe next week there will a bigger loss.

Anonymous said...

Hi Aimee,

You probably know this already but once you have paid for the weekly meeting, you can go back as much as you want in the following week to be re-weighed (or even attend additional meetings) so maybe you could go back and get a better number? Just a thought!! Good luck ; )

Anonymous said...

great job on the lb loss Aimee!

yep, sodium & lack of you know what, probably played a part in your wi..but don't worry, you'll kick butt next week!!!

((((hugs)))))))

Anonymous said...

aimee, eat lots of fiber.