Saturday, May 26, 2007

This and That


The blog is going to be on the back burner for this week. Rick is on vacation and I haven't been online much (it's kinda like my vacation too). We went golfing with Ben this afternoon and had a lot of fun (my forearms got burned and itch like crazy, but I stopped by Walmart on the way home and picked up some stuff for that. I also finally found a brace that fits my knee, so hopefully that will help with the pain some). We have plans for tomorrow and Monday to visit family, then Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday we'll be in Michigan (we're just staying in Michigan two nights. The rest of the time we'll be home, but doing stuff around here locally. I'm also hoping to get some cleaning done when we get back from Michigan). Rick goes back to work on June 4th, so I should have more time to come and blog then. I will try to blog between now and then if I can, but worse case scenario will be the 4th. I'm going to take my laptop to Michigan with me, so if the lodge we're staying at has Wifi, then I'll try and blog Tuesday night. TTYL!

1 comment:

Askazombiehousewife said...

Good luck on Rick's vacation :-)
Sounds like fun.
I am enjoying my husband’s and my anniversary not a vacation but it’s been a lot of fun.