Tuesday, May 22, 2007

My Golf Video


Sorry guys, I'm heading to bed early tonight, so again instead of leaving you with nothing, I'll share a video I made this past week. Rick and his buddies go golfing and I tag along to take pictures sometimes. Then I make them all a DVD. These pictures were taken last September at a golf course called "Cook's Creek" here in Ohio. I just finally got around to getting the video finished last week. The video is about 12 minutes long. I realize you don't know the people in the video, but the music might make you want to jump up and do an Irish dance during the 2nd half (opportunity for activity points people!). LOL! So that you have a little bit of who's who... in the picture below from left to right is: Vic, Ed, Jerry and Rick. Rick works 3rd shift with Vic and Vic knows Ed and Jerry from either a previous job he had or from church (I can't remember). They all play pretty well, but Vic has the best swing, and Jerry can really hit the crap out of the ball for his age. LOL! Ed and Rick can hold their own, but Vic usually wins. When you watch the video, you'll notice Rick has a baseball like swing (he played baseball from the time he was a little kid until probably 7-8 years ago). It's kinda funny to look at. :) Ok, just click the picture to go to the video (you'll be leaving my blog and going to another page to see it). Let me know what you think. Thanks! TTYL!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool little presentation there aimee! a bit long but cool nontheless. you should make one of me playing cornhole and getting drunk lol.

p.s where's my raymen noodle recipe? don't try to steal and make it your own.

big E

Anonymous said...

great job Aimee!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Aimee,
I've left you some comments on the Beck site. Guess we are both in the "Create Time and Energy" lesson. Keep up the good work.
Emily

Aimee said...

Eric,
Thanks! I imagine the video was pretty long for your attention span. Hehehehehe!!! I'll try to make you a 15 second video next time so you can get through it before your mind starts to wonder. :) Ya, that's all the world needs is a video of you drunk and playing cornhole. You have enough troubles with the game as it is. I don't know though, you might play better drunk. :) Oh and as far as the recipe goes, boiling noodles and adding a seasoning packet isn't really a recipe. Well, perhaps to you it is, but then again... most simple things are probably pretty involved for you. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(in case anyone is wondering, "Big E" is my older brother - we act like this together. LOL!).

Thank you Linda and Emily! Emily, sorry, I've gotten behind on the Beck posts. I didn't realize anyone was even reading them. :) I'll go put a few up now.