Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The Dreaded Visit


I had an appointment yesterday to see the doctor. Something I've been putting off for quite some time now since I don't have any health insurance and because it's not something I enjoy going through. I'd been having some pain and a few other worries, so I figured it was time to get my butt in there. The exam went ok, though it was a bit rushed and extremely uncomfortable. The Dr. said I should get my results back in about a week (unless they find something wrong, then they'll call me before that). Hopefully I won't get a call this week. He gave me a prescription to help with the pain part (I have PCOS) so hopefully I won't have to deal with that as much. Oh and get this... he told me that the other problem I've been experiencing (sorry not sharing details) is probably hormonal. LOL! Great, I've come to a point in my life where I'm hormonal now. I'm a 33 year old hormonal woman. Lovely! LOL!!!!! I can't complain though. I'll take hormonal over a a dreaded phone call any day. I've been down that road once before when I was around 21 years old. I don't want to go through all of that again or worse.

Sorry I didn't blog yesterday, I just didn't feel like blogging. I had some stuff on my mind, so I went and hung out with an old friend I went to High School with for a few hours. We just hung out and watched TV and talked about various things. We don't get to talk much, but we try to hang out once or twice a month when we can. It's nice to get out of the house and just hang sometimes. :)

Since I played around yesterday and didn't work, I have a lot to catch up on this evening. If any of you like Linkin Park, I got their new CD today and it's awesome! If you get it this week, you can get it much cheaper than the regular price at most places. I got the one that comes with the DVD in it. It was only $3 more than the regular price of just the CD. Can't beat that. :) Here's one of my more favorite songs from the CD...

Linkin Park - What I've Done

4 comments:

Every other obese guy out there probably said...

I'm praying for phone silence for you the rest of this week. ;) Don't worry about being hormonal. You were off before. Now you can just put a label on it. I can already see your little hormones going "Hey, don't blame that shit on me Aimee, you crazy ass." Nice plug for LP too by the way.

Aimee said...

LOL! Thanks Ben. You know me so well. :)

Askazombiehousewife said...

I hope that your pain goes away soon.
I am very hormonal now.

Bye! said...

I do like LP, they're a great band and I was really psyched to see they had a new cd out.
I'll definately keep you updated on the gym visits, and I can say in my endorphin soaked sense of well-being that going to the gym is worth it. Just take a look at my entry and you'll get what I mean! LOL