Friday, May 11, 2007

I Now Have 2 Blogs

In case you're wondering what happened to my posts from the last 3 days on The Beck Diet Solution, I've decided to move them to their own blog. I realize not everyone probably wants to read about it everyday, so I'll post about my daily stuff here like I use to, and then I'll also be posting about The Beck Diet Solution on my new blog everyday (well, at least until the 6 weeks are up in the book).

You can get to the new blog by clicking on the image in dark pink over to the right of the page - under the t-shirt (I'm telling you this now because you won't always remember this post to come back and click the links I'm giving you). I apologize to those of you who left comments on my blog over the past 3 days, but when I moved the information to the new page, I lost all of the comments that were left.

I think I'd like to be conceited and just keep this blog about me. LOL! No seriously, you know I'd never just write about myself. Hehe! I'm going to go back to posting about general stuff, things I did each day, new food finds, etc. I'll keep the long boring posts for the people who are really interested. LOL! Actually, I hope some of you are interested because The Beck Diet Solution is a good book, but if you really don't want to read it, I won't make you. LOL! Ok, I'm off to bed. Have a great weekend!

No comments: