Sunday, May 6, 2007

Busy As A Bee


Well I got a lot done today. I got up, answered quite a few emails (I'm still behind on email), and worked on the progress chart for my message board since Sunday starts a new week. After that, I set up a spot outside to take pictures of all of the golf clubs Rick wants to sell on Ebay next weekend (take a guess at who will actually be doing that part too) LOL! That took a little while to do because he has so many clubs. It seems all he does is buy new ones. He thinks a new club is going to improve his game. I keep telling him to take the money he would normally spend on clubs and go get some lessons from a PGA teacher. But, hey, don't listen to me, what do I know? LOL!

After I got his pictures done, I hopped back on the computer for another 4 hours and worked on trying to get the shops finished up for my t-shirts so I can add them to my site finally. It seems like I've been working on these forever. I only have 2 left, so I should be able to finish it up the next time I can work on it. Keeping my fingers crossed anyway. :)

We went to my parent's house for dinner and cards tonight. We usually go on Friday nights, but Rick played golf that day and hadn't been to bed yet (he works 3rd shift). We'll be going on Sunday next week too because Rick has to get up for a golf scramble really early on Saturday morning and he wants to get some rest.

Ok, I'm going to go add a picture to the "Circle of Friends" at my message board and update a couple of charts, then I'm going to head to bed and start reading The Beck Diet Solution. Hopefully I'll be able to start writing about it tomorrow night. I started reading the intro to the book yesterday, but got distracted, so I'm going to start over again. TTYL!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I've been looking at that book... I'll be interested to see what you think of it.

Askazombiehousewife said...

I can't wait to here on your book review. Enjoy time with your parents.