Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Tax Time


Oh man, it's tax time again. Today was all about paperwork. I've been working on getting this stuff together for what seems like forever. I paid my taxes for 2006 back in February, so I don't have to worry about that, but now I'm getting the last of my estimated taxes together for Jan-March of this year (I pay Federal, State and City tax every 3 months and sales tax every 6 months). The good thing is, since I got all of the forms printed off from all of the websites today and I've pre-filled everything out, the rest of the payments for the year will be a breeze. All I'll have to do is write the check, clip the voucher and mail it off. :) Sales tax is another story and takes a little longer, but that's another story and I have until July to figure that one out. LOL! Anyway, once I was finished with taxes, I got my checkbook balanced, filed stuff, filled orders, and printed shipping labels. After I finish my blog, I'm going to finish getting the orders ready to go for tomorrow morning and head for bed.

Tomorrow is weigh day again. I've been on track for 3 weeks now. This is the longest I've lasted since the last time I was on Weight Watchers faithfully back in 2004. I don't seem to be losing as fast this time around, but as long as I'm losing, I'm ok. Even if I have a week from time to time where I don't lose, that's ok too. As long as I know I'm trying and I don't give up, that's what matters to me. I know if I hadn't gone back to Weight Watchers, I'd be gaining every week. I feel much better since I've gone back. Oh, by the way, I did really good on my points today. I didn't have any crazy moments like yesterday. LOL!


While I have your attention.... Please, if you have any recipes that you really enjoy making, submit them to me for the "Community Favorites" cookbook that I'm putting together. You'll get credit for them in the book, and not only be helping others out, but helping to keep the site up as well. I don't want to have to beg for participation, but if that's what I have to do.... I'm on my knees begging you to please participate. Click here for more information. If the submission form is too confusing, or you think it's too time consuming, you can email me the recipes too through my website. Just be sure to include your name as you'd like it to appear in the book. Thanks!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Good luck at weigh in!

Anonymous said...

Aimee you are doing great. I keep on reading your blogg. I am getting closer to the commitment. Thanks. Katie

Krissie said...

You made my day seeing my blog listed on yours. Thank you so much! You warmed my heart!
I am thinking of some recipes for your book...and trying to remember which are mine and which are actually in cookbooks. I'll get you one in the next few days.