Saturday, April 28, 2007

Let's Chat


Well I didn't get much done today. I was supposed to finish up the t-shirts for my website, but I ended up looking around for a chat room for my message board instead. LOL! I finally found one and figured out how to get it posted so that everyone could see it. Around 5 of us ended up chatting for about an hour. It was fun. I'd like to schedule a chat once a week for everyone on my message board to get together. I'm also hoping people will go there everyday and just chat with each other. I'd like to see people become friends and even talk to each other when they aren't at my board. Maybe even meet up with each other if they live close to each other. That would be so cool! It's too bad we all don't live near each other. We could get together once a month and have lunch and just chat about stuff. :) Ah well. Maybe one day we could all have a get together.

OK, I'm off to bed. I probably won't be online much tomorrow until the evening. I want to finish the laundry and get some cleaning done around here. I think I'm going to have to have a serious talk with the maid. She isn't doing a very good job lately (I'm the maid). LOL!!!! TTYL!

1 comment:

Askazombiehousewife said...

Good luck with your chat room
and shirts.
and wish me luck on my cleaning fairy "Also me"