Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Nothing Much


I don't really have much to post tonight. I went to bed at a decent time last night, but couldn't sleep. I finally fell asleep a little after 4:00. My alarm went off at 7:00, so I was pretty tired. I was getting ready to leave for my Weight Watchers meeting, and Ben called me. He said he had good news (which was he had a good weight loss this morning) and bad news (which was his dad's in the hospital). He wrote all about it in his blog tonight, so I'll let you go over there and read everything. He and his family have been through a lot today.

I went to my Weight Watchers meeting and was down 1.2 pounds. I know I would have been down more if I had just gotten some sleep, but it's ok. It's still a loss, so I'll take it. I finally got back home around noon and wasn't feeling well, so I went back to bed for a couple of hours. I felt better when I woke up, so I'm sure it was just from being tired. I weighed myself when I got back up, and my scale said I was down another 1.5 pounds, so that was good.

After I got something to eat, I decided to try and get some more t-shirt designs done for my website. I've been working on them off and on for over a month. Most of the time was spent coming up with ideas. I was hoping to get the last of them done tonight, but 1 shirt took forever to complete, so I still have another day of work before I can finish building the stores and get them all up on my site. I chatted with Ben one more time before he headed for bed, I hope he gets some sleep. I'm going to run to Walmart real quick (a new one opened up like 5 minutes from my house today). I avoided it like the plague today though because of all the traffic. It should be pretty empty now. I'm not much of a shopper, so I like to get in and get out of a place as fast as possible. I also hate crowds, especially crowds of people who want to just stand around and chit chat in the middle of the aisles, it urks me something serious! I'll be heading to bed when I get back home, not that I expect to actually sleep right away, but at least I won't be sitting here at the computer all night like usual. My butt is getting flatter by the day from sitting here. LOL! TTYL! I hope everyone is having a good week.

2 comments:

Askazombiehousewife said...

I am sorry you couldn't sleep. I just missed an hour and I am so tired.
I wish we had a WW meating in town that would be sweet. I am glad you are down a pound :-) or two.

I need to spend less time on the screen too.

Anonymous said...

Great weight loss Aimee!!!!