Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Got My 10 Pound Ribbon


Well, the first 10 pounds are off (10.4 to be exact). I'm on my way. Now I just need to do this like 14 more times. No big deal. LOL! I can't say I did anything real exciting today. I went to my Weight Watchers meeting this morning (lost 2.8), came home, got some work done, took a nap because I only had 2 hours of sleep last night (I did go to bed early, just couldn't sleep) so my brain was mush and I couldn't function. I was much better after the nap. I ate lunch, worked some more, ate dinner, worked some more. I'm seeing a pattern here. LOL! I went to McDonald's for dinner. I'd been hearing a lot of good things about their new Southwest salad with grilled chicken, so I decided to check it out. Man, that is a good salad! Much better than the salad I was getting at Burger King. I skipped the salad dressing and brought it home to put my own light ranch dressing on it. I also got one of the fruit and walnut salads that come with apple slices, grapes, vanilla yogurt and candied walnuts. That was really good too! Between the 2 things and the ranch dressing, I spent 11 points on dinner, but it was filling. Well, back to work. :) TTYL!

5 comments:

Askazombiehousewife said...

Congats about your ten pund ribbon :-) Yay! Aimmee :-)

MMm two salads sounds so yummy

Val

Anonymous said...

Awesome Aimee!!!! Great Job...you've inspired me once again.

Krissie said...

The new look intitially had me confused. I like it! It's bright and shiny!
BIG CONGRATS on the loss! 10 pounds is impressive!
Keep it up, girl!!

Krissie said...

btw - I have your interview questions ready! Email me at krissie dot bentley at gmail dot com and i'll get those to you!!

Every other obese guy out there probably said...

Congrats on your ribbon Aimee. I'm proud of you. Ben