Sunday, April 1, 2007

April Fools


Man, I totally blew it today. I had donuts for breakfast, pizza for lunch, ice cream for a snack and Fried chicken with mashed potatoes, gravy and biscuits for dinner.... April Fools! Ok, I know it was a lame April Fools joke but I couldn't come up with anything better. :) I did good today with everything. I don't really have a lot to post tonight. I basically worked today, figured out what new recipes I wanted to try this week, made a grocery list and went grocery shopping tonight. I came home, put the groceries away and decided to watch a movie. We watched "Fast Food Nation". It was rather lame in my opinion. The ending was so gross I had to look away until it was over, and I can't say I'll want ground beef anytime soon. I'm going to check a couple of things for my site, then I'm heading for bed. See you tomorrow. :)

No comments: