Sunday, April 29, 2007

A Much Needed Cleaning Day


I've been getting a lot of stuff done today. Stuff that I would normally get done throughout the week, but didn't get to this week. I've put things away, gotten all of the laundry finished, dusted, ran the vacuum, cleaned both bathrooms, cleaned out a few drawers that I've been wanting to clean, gone through some papers I've been putting off, etc. The only think I have left to do is finish up the kitchen and then go through a stack of papers I have sitting here at my desk. I love when everything is put away and the place feels clean. :) If I get time next weekend, I'd like to clean out the closet here in my office and my bedroom closet. I just cleaned both of them out a few months ago, but now everything is out of whack again. I prefer to be able to just open the door, go in, get what I need and come back out. Not go in, stand there for 5 minutes looking around and moving things because I can't find what I need, and then come out mad. LOL! I've done pretty good on points today. I haven't really had much time to think about food (don't worry, I did eat).

Tomorrow I drive back down to Cincinnati to be a guinea pig for Procter & Gamble. They're going to test shower gel on my forearms and then I go back down on Tuesday for them to look at it and make sure I still have skin left. LOL! I'll let you know how that goes. :) Well, I'd better go finish up the kitchen before I don't feel like doing it. TTYL!

2 comments:

Askazombiehousewife said...

I went to church and took a nap.

Amy said...

Sounds like a very productive day- I just love days like that!

I'm happy to have found your blog. I did WW a couple of years ago (pre-baby) and I'm getting ready to try again. I went looking for your website and was happy to see that you now have a blog, too. I remember visiting your site a lot last time and finding some great tips there.

Sorry for the long comment, LOL, just wanted to say HI. :)