Thursday, April 19, 2007

Going To Bed Early Tonight


Sorry, I'm skipping the blog tonight. I've pretty much been working since I woke up this morning (with the exception of stopping to eat, checking my message board a few times and chatting with Ben real quick), so I'm going to finish up and head for bed. Besides, the several spelling mistakes I've been making over the past hour pretty much confirm my brain is turning to mush. LOL! Oh, my scale said I was down more this morning, so I'm hoping for good things this week. :) I think the green tea may be helping. I'm also trying not to use any Flex points this week just to see how I do. Everyone have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Every other obese guy out there probably said...

You too Aimee. I'm glad you finally got some much deserved and needed rest. Ben

Askazombiehousewife said...

Sleep well
and congrats about the loss.