Monday, March 19, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy


whoa it's been a busy day. I finished up getting orders out late this afternoon, got a lot of cleaning done, worked on matching up recipes to pictures that I've taken (I had no idea I had so many recipes that I've tried that I need to get up on my website), and I tried a new dish for dinner. Once I'm done with this blog I'm going to finish cleaning the kitchen and continue going through recipes. I'd like to get at least half of them typed up tomorrow, then I can edit the pictures and get them on the site. I'd like to have it all finished no later than the end of this month. If I can get it done by the end of this week, even better. :) As far as WW goes, I've done great on my points, but I lacked in the water area again today. Maybe I'll go grab a glass right now. Here's the newest recipe for you...



Pizza Potatoes

1 (4.9 oz.) Box Betty Crocker Scalloped Potatoes
2/3 Milk
2 Cups Boiling Water
1/4 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1/4 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
34 Slices Turkey Pepperoni

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray an 8x8 inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Place the milk and water in the prepared dish and stir in the package of cheese seasoning that comes with the potatoes. Next add the potates and stir to coat. Mix both cheeses together in a small bowl. Reserve 2 tablespoons and sprinkle the rest over the potatoes. Place the pepperoni evenly over the cheese. Cover and cook for 20 minutes, then uncover and continue baking for another 10-15 minutes. Remove from oven and immediately sprinkle the remaining cheese on top. Let the dish cool for 4-5 minutes before cutting.

Serves: 4
Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 147 Calories; 5g Fat (29.7% calories from fat); 8g Protein; 19g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 23mg Cholesterol; 769mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Non-Fat Milk; 1/2 Fat. WWP: 3

1 comment:

Sallie Tapley said...

Thanks for taking the time to write your blog. I look forward to reading it each day and also to try out your new recipes. I have both of your cookbooks and I enjoy them very much.
Sallie T.