Saturday, March 24, 2007

A Night Out


Well, I spent most of today working, then this evening we drove to our friends house for game night. It was fun since we don't normally get to hang out with other couples very often. I took the choc. éclair dessert that I made last night, and Kelly had made some appetizers (which I couldn't stay out of). Luckily I hadn't had too many points before I got there, but even still I know I used at least 1/2 of my flex points tonight. It's ok though. On the way home, the fog was really thick in some areas. Some of the back roads we were driving on were so foggy it was like something you see in a horror movie. I just drove slow and kept looking for signs of deer or anything else crossing the road. Luckily once we got on the highway in Dayton, it was clear all the way home. :) Well, I'm beat. I have a lot of work to get done tomorrow, so I'm heading for bed (It's actually almost 3 AM).

No comments: