Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Tomorrow's The Big Day


Well, I go for my first weigh in tomorrow morning. I hope it's good, because I know I've done really well this week. :) I'll let you know how it went tomorrow night. I didn't get to bed last night until close to 5 AM. I was getting all of my recipes together and just kept finding more and more. LOL! I'll be adding at least 40 new recipes to the site. Anyway, after finally getting to sleep at 5 AM, I woke up at 7 AM, then I couldn't go back to sleep because I knew maintenance would be here sometime before 11 to fix the furnace. They came and went between 9:00-10:00, but not before setting off all of the smoke alarms and making the place stink really bad. I finally got back to bed and slept for another 2 hours. Once I got up, I spent most of today typing up recipes. I stopped a few times to eat (sorry no recipe tonight, the only thing I cooked today was an egg sandwich for lunch and grilled chicken for dinner, nothing special). I'm finished for tonight. I think I got all of the recipes typed up except maybe 4. Tomorrow night I'll start working on getting the pictures edited, and then I'll start putting them up on the site. :) I'm off to bed now since I have to get up early tomorrow morning to go weigh in. Goodnight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see your weigh in!!! You will do great!

Anonymous said...

Good luck Aimee