Sunday, March 11, 2007

Back and Better Than Ever!


Many of you know that this isn't the first time I've started over in the past couple of years, but I feel I'm ready to take charge of my body and what I put into it again. I've never really been someone who keeps a journal (or blog), but I figure since I'm starting over I should try something new. Maybe I'm doing this because I figure you're reading this blog and can relate, I don't know. Maybe this is just for me and I don't know where to draw the line when it comes to sharing my personal life with the world. Maybe this is what I consider a cheap way of getting much needed therapy after a long two years of feeling sorry for myself and making excuses. I'll diagnose myself and treat myself all at the same time here. Let's see... diagnosis.... crazy. Treatment.... get my head out of my butt and get to work. :) Well, now that we have that out of the way.... I'm going to try to make it a habit to come here every night and log how my day went. Some days I may not have a lot to say, and some days you may be like "OMG Aimee, shut up". LOL! Depending on how much time I have each night, I might even share the new recipes I tried that day (sorry, won't be any pictures of recipes on the blog since it takes too much time). You'll get a sneak peak at them though before anyone else does (those would be the people who only visit my site and not my blog). I know, you're feeling pretty special right now aren't you? LOL Just kidding! If you know me personally, you know I have sarcastic humor and I tend to just say what comes to mind without really censoring myself too much, so many of the things I say you'll know I'm kidding. For those of you who don't know me, or "think" you know me... you've been warned. :) Ok, tomorrow is the big day. I'm going to do it this time. No more excuses!

No comments: