Monday, March 12, 2007

One Day Down, Many To Go


Well, I made it through the first day back on track. I stepped on the treadmill today totally intending to do a 30 minute pre-programmed workout (this thing moves you up and down hills and speeds you up). I made it only 10 minutes before I thought I was either going to die or my knee was going to give out. I decided to beat my body to the punch and hopped off before anything happened. I win! LOL! Well at least I tried. It's more than I've been doing, so I'll just have to try again tomorrow. I did great with my points today, so I'm really glad about that. First thing I did this morning was go grocery shopping since I really didn't have much in the fridge (confession: I've mostly been eating fast food and pizza). I made some 1 point hot chocolate to take with me in case I got hungry, and I figured the sweetness would keep me from buying sweets too (it worked). I stuck strictly to my list and I got out of there. When I got home I made ham and bean soup in the crockpot (sorry, not a new recipe, you can find it on my site). I made it through my first day and I'm still standing. Now I just have to get through tomorrow. One day at a time. :)

No comments: