Tuesday, March 13, 2007

What Could Have Been A Bad Day


Well I totally blew breakfast. I never intended on stopping for breakfast, but I think it's a habit I need to break. Normally anytime I got up early, I stopped at Tim Horton's for a sausage breakfast sandwich (I can't deny they're very tasty). I had no idea how many points it was until I got home (13 points if you plan on getting one to see just how tasty they are). I spent the later part of the day with a friend. Normally we get pizza or fast food for dinner, but I really wanted to salvage my day. I knew if I blew the 2nd day, what would keep me from blowing the 3rd, 4th, 5th, etc? I suggested Subway for dinner and my friend agreed. We stopped off at Walmart first to look for a book, so I grabbed an apple while I was there. By the time we ate, it was close to dinner time, so I just decided to write lunch off. I know it's not good to skip lunch, but that's just how it went. I stopped off at the grocery store on my way home. I wasn't hungry, but I really wanted something sweet. I told myself that if I could just get what I needed and get out of there without picking up the candy bar I really wanted, that I could get an ice cream cone at McDonald's on the way home. That ice cream cone tasted like a million bucks. :) It wasn't a perfect day, but I think after the breakfast I had, I'm proud of myself for not saying "I'll start again tomorrow".

No comments: