Friday, March 30, 2007

I've Got Nothing


Sorry, I really don't have anything exciting to talk about tonight. I just ran a couple of errands during the day and worked for a few hours. Then we went to my parents house for dinner and cards like we usually do on Friday nights. This week my dad and I were on a team together and Rick and my Mom were on the other team (it's amazing how Rick and my Mom stop the "I'm gonna kick your butt in cards" threats when they're on a team together). LOL! Well, they beat us in the first game and we creamed them in the second game, so I guess we're all losers and winners tonight. I suppose it keeps us balanced. :) I'm hitting the sack early tonight. My brother invited us to see the Cincinnati Reds play tomorrow in Dayton, so we're going to go to that. I just hope it doesn't rain. LOL! I did good as usual on points again, in fact I was a bit low, so I had a glass of milk when I got home earlier. That helped put me closer to where I should be. Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

Every other obese guy out there probably said...

Hey Aimee. Congrats on keepin your points good for another day. Did you see what you wrote there in your blog? You said "as usual" when referring to doing well. You got confidence now. Everybody who reads that can see your confidence and if they're like me they want to be that way too. You are motivating just by adding two simple words to your blog. I'm proud of you. Um, by the by, it is raining right now, so have fun at that game. If they don't call it, I think you'll have some soggy buns. Later. Ben