Thursday, March 29, 2007

Relaxing For A Change


Even though a few people (like my mom) think that because I work at home, I don't actually hold a REAL job and work hard for my money, I decided to take a day off today. It was nice not to be sitting at the computer all day for a change. I got up early and dropped Riley off to be groomed (he was in need of some serious doggy repair) LOL! While he was getting bathed and buzzed, I drove to my parents house in Dayton and dropped off some stuff to them. While I was there my Dad asked me to take a look at his computer, but I couldn't figure out how to fix it. Maybe with a little more time and a little more searching we could have come up with something, but the groomer called and said Riley was done. So, I picked Riley up and headed home. I chatted with Ben for a few minutes, had some lunch, answered some emails, answered some stuff on my message board, emptied the dishwasher and threw a load of laundry in. Then I made out a grocery list and headed to the store. When I got home, I put the stuff away, answered some more emails, checked out my message board, chatted with Ben again to see how his day was going, then made dinner. After dinner I cleaned up, watched a couple of shows on tv (I actually watched them while they were on, not Tivo like they usually are. LOL), did some more laundry, and now I'm back on the computer again to update my points tracker, write this blog, check my mail and message board one more time, then I'll probably chat with Ben for awhile, finish laundry and go to bed (maybe I'll watch a movie, haven't done that lately). It's been nice not having too much to think about or do today. Just a nice, calm, no drama type of day. :) (I know you wanted such details of my day didn't you? Sorry, since I didn't really do much I didn't have anything else to write about.) LOL! Did good on my points and everything again. :) See ya tomorrow night.

1 comment:

Krissie said...

There doesn't seem to be much rest in your day off!
I remember looking at your website forever ago...when I too was a lot thinner (50 lbs to be exact). I just want you to know that you are not alone in letting life come between you and your health. I am glad you are taking control back. I am in the beginning stages of doing the same.
Stick with it. It will be worth it.