Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I Had A Good Week!



Well, I had my first weigh in this morning and lost 4.8 pounds. I wasn't expecting that much, but hey, who am I to complain? LOL! Rick lost too with 7.2 pounds. We're off to a good start. I didn't find this first week hard at all even with the breakfast sandwich obstacles. I actually thought it was kinda fun cooking and counting points again (who knew). I also feel so much better even after just 1 week since I'm not eating all the junk food I had been eating. Since I made it through the first week and didn't have problems counting points, and today starts the new week, I want to add in a small goal. I'm going to try and get my water in everyday. I didn't do so hot with that part last week. I think I only made it like 2 days. So this week, if I can stay within my points and get all of my water in, I'll be doing good (I already got my water in for today). Ok, I'm off to work on recipes. I got all of them typed up, now I just need to edit pictures, then maybe tomorrow night or this weekend I can put it all together and get it up on the web.

PS, I want to thank everyone who has sent me words of encouragement this past week. I really appreciate it. :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so great! I hope some of your determination rubs off on me. I switched up my breakfast to something I really enjoy. Maybe today I can get past 10AM. Thanks for your motivation.

Anonymous said...

Way to go Aimee, I'm so proud of you . With all you give to us on your website , you deserve a great loss.Let get though another great week together . Cindy

Anonymous said...

Great job! Your site is endless inspiration for me... thanks for all that you do.

Unknown said...

I just found your website! Keep up the great work! I really enjoyed reading everything!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, I need a boost. I have been on WW for 6 years, had 4 children in that time. But am struggling right now. I need a kick in my butt. I need to count points!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello Dear,
My friend gave me your web site and said it was wonderful. I read your message and am encouraged by it very much.
I have much weight to loose and have just now made that choice to use WW to do that. I am on Week 3 and don't want to know how much weight I have lost until I see my Doc. I just know my cloths are loser. I started at 336 lb. and need my life back. Your story has encourgaged me greatly. Thank you for being you.