Monday, March 26, 2007

New Recipes Are Up


Well, I got the new recipes up on the site today. It feels good to finally have that all done. :) After I finished that, I ate lunch and then worked on orders. I got those all finished and ready to go too. Things are finally getting marked off on my "to do" list. Only 3 things left right now. I've spent the last 3 hours trying to get a new page up on my site without luck. I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. I guess I'll sleep on it and come back and look at the HTML tomorrow and see if I can make sense of it. In the meantime, I'm hoping someone will answer my plea for help at the boards I posted at while I'm asleep. Maybe they can tell me what I'm doing wrong? I guess if I can't figure it out, I'll abandon it and go another route. I'm sure there's more than one route. LOL! Anyway, I did good with my points today. I didn't quite get all of my water in, but I was able to check off everything else. I didn't make any new recipes today. I just had chicken on the grill and oven fries for dinner, nothing special. :) I'm going to try and get through some of my email and then head for bed. Maybe I can mark off at least one more thing from my list tomorrow. TTYL!

No comments: