Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Feeling Good


I've been pretty busy lately. Yesterday I wanted to get out of the house for awhile, so Rick and I went and saw the new Fantastic Four movie. It was good. I can't wait for the new Harry Potter movie to come out, and the final book. You probably won't hear from me for a couple of days when the book comes out, because I'll be locked away reading it from start to finish. LOL! I'm a super huge HP fan. :)

Well, tomorrow is weigh day. I feel really good about it. I've done really well with my new eating plan since June 10th (Core and watching my carbs). Eating less carbs has really done wonders for me. I feel so much more energetic, I don't think about food constantly, I don't feel like I need a nap in the middle of the day, and my knee hasn't hurt for several days. Just my knee not hurting has made passing up the cookie dough sundaes worth it. I haven't felt this good since before I gained all of my weight back. Don't get me wrong, I felt even better then, but lets just say I haven't felt this good in a long time. :) I'll stop in tomorrow and tell you how I did on the scale. I'd love to hit the 20 pound mark this week, but that may not happen until next week. Nothing wrong with a little hope though. LOL!

I tried a sorta new recipe tonight. Since you know I have been trying not to eat ice cream and such, I made a mock rootbeer float. I just took like 3/4 of a can of diet rootbeer, and added 1 tablespoon of sugar free french vanilla coffee mate to it. Man, that was tasty! 15 calories with 1 gram of fat and 1 carb. Can't beat it. :) I want to try it with diet cream soda too. I'll bet that will be really good too. Even still, if I do drink these, I'll be limiting myself to 1 per day (perhaps in the evening as a treat).

Well I'm off to get a few things done, then I'm heading for bed to get some extra ZZZZ's for my weigh in tomorrow morning. I hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment:

Askazombiehousewife said...

Hope your knees feel better

I pre-ordered harry poter I can't wait for it to come.