Sunday, June 24, 2007

A Day of Cleaning


Well, today I was supposed to blog about how to take your body measurements, but I'm too tired to type it all out. I've been cleaning out closets, doing regular cleaning, and getting laundry done all day. I'm tired, but the place looks better. :) Just so I don't leave you with nothing, here's the newest recipe I made (I've made it twice in the past 3 days)....

Italian Ground Chicken

1 Lb. Tyson Ground Chicken
1 Cup Frozen Pepper/Onion Blend
1 packet Splenda
1 (8 oz.) Can Tomato Sauce
Seasonings to taste: Garlic Powder, Basil, Oregano, Pepper, salt and cayenne pepper (you can use any seasonings you want)

In a large skillet, cook the ground chicken and pepper/onion blend until the chicken is no longer pink, breaking up any large chunks of chicken. Add the Splenda, tomato sauce and seasonings. Continue cooking until any liquid is cooked out and the sauce has thickened just a little bit. I only added 1 packet of Splenda, but if you think it needs more, add another 1/2 to 1 packet. This is good on a bun, over a potato, rice, on a salad, or anything else you can think of.

Serves: 7 (a little over 1/3 cup each)
Per Serving: 156 Calories; 6g Fat (35.3% calories from fat); 20g Protein; 4g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 61mg Cholesterol; 257mg Sodium. Exchanges: 3 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable. WWP: 3 (www.AimeesAdventures.com)

No comments: