Sunday, September 30, 2007

A Couple of Links

Want to see how a registered Dietitian eats? Visit Cristin Dillon's blog called Eat Like Me. She posts what she eats for breakfast, lunch and dinner (along with photos of her meals) everyday. I thought the blog was not only informative, but entertaining.

Also, do you like to jump rope? I use to, but don't have a jump rope anymore. I don't have room to do it either (unless I went outside to do it, but that's not happening) LOL! I was reading another blog tonight and came across something called the JumpSnap. It sounds interesting. Not sure if I'll get it or not (it's probably one of things I'd use for a couple of weeks and then it would end up in a drawer), but I might see if it's available cheaper on Ebay if I decide to look into it. Jumping rope is a good full body workout though. Just thought I'd mention it in case anyone reading this loves to jump rope. :) Here's a video review I found...

6 comments:

~Momma to Twin Girls~ said...

Hey there Aimee! I think the eating blog sounds SO intresting but the link gives me a dead page... can you find it again in your history and repost it? I think it sounds SOOOO good!

Hope things are well!

Aimee said...

Sorry about that! I fixed it. :)

Askazombiehousewife said...

I love the idea of jump
I get all tangled in the rope
but the mat should come with the jumpsnap

pointing the weigh said...

The meals look lovely on the eating blog...yum yum I could nose dive with my mouth open into some of the meals....yum YUM!

Hugs x

Anonymous said...

Pretty great post. I simply stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say
that I've really loved surfing around your weblog posts. In any case I will be subscribing on your feed and I hope you write once more very soon!
My blog post healthy diet plan

Anonymous said...

Іt сan be victimized to аѕsiѕt fіght bгing dоwn plumρ
for hurting aѕ substantіally аs the
fаct thаt it's one of many TENS units usable on the securities industry, but the Aurawave delivers. You should besides see your doc commencement if you are agony from any eccentric of center problems. At that place'ѕ no aсquiring some the fасt thаt it's one of many TENS units useable on the grocery for it has well-nigh no slope effects.

Feel free to visit my homepage: http://www.colonyx.com/GeorginaJ