Thursday, October 11, 2007

I'll Be Back

Sorry guys, I haven't forgotten about you. I'm just trying to adjust to this new job and get through all of the orientation and masses of information they're throwing at me. I start my regular schedule next week (this week I went in at all sorts of different hours), so I should find some sort of whatever I can call "normal" sometime soon. I'm really behind on so many things right now. Working 2 full time jobs is a little harder than I even imagined it to be, but I'll get through. I have to.... the health insurance makes it worth it. LOL! I'm sure things will get easier as time goes on. The sad thing is, the new hospital opens on December 9th, and everything might get scrambled up again (plus I have to go through 2 orientations AGAIN... one for the new hospital and one for my department). I go out to the new hospital tomorrow during my shift for a tour of the O.R. (where I think I'd like to work), but chances are I won't get to work there since I'm on the bottom of the totem pole. I'll end up with one of the crappy jobs nobody else wants. I'll deal with it. I only have to be there 6 months before I can transfer into another department, so if it's bad and I can stick it out, that's what I'll do. :) TTYL!

8 comments:

Askazombiehousewife said...

good luck on your new jobs

Honib1 said...

much much luck with your new jobs.. hope it works out like you want..

Lorraine said...

Good Luck Aimee. Take the cooler to work and try to have a relaxing walk at lunch time.

pointing the weigh said...

Good luck hun but remember to take time out to recharge, you need 'ME' time also.

Hugs to you xx

Lorraine said...

Testing to see if my blogger pic shows.

Chubby Chick said...

Sounds exciting! Good luck! :)

Krissy said...

Good Luck! I hope they aren't taking it too hard on you!

Anonymous said...

Best wishes with the job. I've added you to my blogroll at www.blogs.weightwatchen.com/klw313. I love reading your website and the recipes are always great. We hope to have you back more soon!