Saturday, September 1, 2007

A Cool Recipe Video Site

First, I just want to let everyone know that Ben (Fat Single Dad) is back blogging again. Yay!!! :) The new name of his blog is Diary of a Fat Man. He's decided to talk about other things than just about weight loss. I think talking about whatever is on our minds is the best thing. We want to lose weight, but talking about the non weight loss issues in our lives can also help us move along in our weight loss. I know if I talked about weight loss 24/7, I'd go bonkers. LOL! Anyway, be sure to stop by his blog and give him a cyber hug and welcome him back to the world of blogging. :)

If you like to watch videos of people cooking, check out ifood.tv. It's like YouTube, but for foodies. :) I like to watch Average Betty's videos (she funny and entertaining). Here's one of her videos...



When you get to the ifood.tv website; if you click on "Recipes" and then "healthy", a list of things will come up to choose from. Such as: low calorie, low fat, low carb, low sodium, and high protein recipes. Have fun! :)

2 comments:

Living to Feel Good said...

Thanks for the site recommendation! I'm checking it out now!!

Anonymous said...

да уж весь не впечатлили. [url=http://profvesti.ru/o-monolitnom-stroitelstve/97-tekhnologiya-monolitnogo-stroitelstva.html]как сделать ремонт в квартире[/url]