Saturday, July 21, 2007

Up Early On A Saturday

I got up at 8:00 this morning, drove down to Super Walmart and got a copy of the new Harry Potter book. Woohoo!!! So, you guys won't be hearing from me for a couple of days. Just kidding. LOL! Well, maybe. I'll be gone tomorrow through Friday evening to house/cat sit in Dayton, but I'll try to get on the internet when I can.

Rick and I went and saw a movie last night. We saw "I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry". It's with Adam Sandler and Kevin James (the guy from the King of Queens show). I wasn't sure what to expect since it's about 2 guys pretending to be gay and married, but it was really funny! Here's a clip if you haven't seen it yet...



Well, I'm going to get a move on it. I want to get laundry done this morning, and then Rick and I are golfing this afternoon at 3:00, so I won't get back home until around 8:30 or so (it takes an hour of driving each way to get there and back).

Hope you all have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Askazombiehousewife said...

My book hasn't even shipped yet.

Askazombiehousewife said...

I can't get my book right away. No walmarts near by.

BB said...

Someone just gave me a link to your website. It's very informative & you are quite an inspiration. I understand about starting over-this is about my 4th time with WW. I hit a slump this past week, but I'm trying to get back on track. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

aimee,

can't wait to see "i now pronounce you chuck & larry"...chris wants to see it so bad! lol..

i love comedies :)

Krissie said...

Let me know when you finish the book...we'll have to chat about it.

Aimee said...

Have you finished it Krissie? I just finally got around to opening it last night when I went to bed, but I did get around 100 pages read before I turned out the light. :) I use to finish a HP book within 2 days. I have too much to do now to sit that long. LOL! I've been trying not to read any reviews or anything regarding HP because I don't want to know anything before I finish the book. :) We will have to discuss it though.