Wednesday, July 11, 2007

28.6 Pounds Down


Well I weighed in this morning. I lost another 4 pounds. :) Yippee!!!! I got my 25 pound award and my 10% award. Next week, if all goes well, I should get my 30 pound star.

After my WW meeting, Rick and I had lunch with my parents and then we went and saw the new Harry Potter movie. It was good, but I feel like it was a bit rushed. I know, they can't go over every detail that the book does or it would be a really long movie, but the books are just so much better. I'm not saying I didn't like the movie, because I did. I just wish it had more detail in it. If you haven't seen the trailer (I'm sure everyone has, but just in case), here's a preview:



We saw a preview for a new movie that is coming out called "The Golden Compass" (It comes out in December). It's based on a Trilogy written by Philip Pullman called "His Dark Materials". Technically it's a children's book (older children), but adults should love it too because it's sort of like Harry Potter, but different (hard to explain). I read all of it 3 years ago. It's good. I hope they make all 3 books into movies and not just the first one (the other two are called "The Subtle Knife" and "The Amber Spyglass")
If you'd like to check out their website, click here. Also, here's a preview of the movie:

3 comments:

Askazombiehousewife said...

Congrats on your weight loss.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations..I think the core is working for you. I'm excited to hear how well your doing.

Anonymous said...

Your doing great on your weight loss! I'm jealous of your cooking. I can cook, but I never want to. FatHubby does all of the cooking in my house. Keep posting recipes though because you are so close to inspiring me to try them.