Sunday, July 29, 2007

Down Another Pound

I missed my Wednesday meeting this past week because I wasn't feeling well. I decided to go and weigh in on Friday instead. I was down 1 pound. My weight loss seems to be slowing down (which I expected it would after the past 6 weeks or so of bigger losses). I know with weight loss, there will be weeks where I'll have a great week, then I could have a week where I stay the same or even gain. It's all part of the journey (for me anyway).

I was reading Krissie's Blog today and she mentioned the Facebook website. I honestly forgot I even had a Facebook account until I went there to check it out. LOL! I must have signed up for it awhile back and forgot about it. Duh! Either that or I discovered it the same time I discovered MySpace and I ditched it for MySpace because I knew more people there. :) Anyway, I figured while I was there, I should go ahead and update it. :) I found Krissie and added her as a friend. Turns out, we have the exact same birthday (November 3rd) except I'm 4 years older. It must explain why she's so cool. LOL!

I decided to take the day off today and just pretty much do nothing (I don't get many of those days). Well, I did post some stuff on Ebay, but that didn't take long and I don't really consider that work. :) Rick and I went to Traders World (flea market) early this morning and walked around, then we stopped off and picked up some videos at Blockbuster. We got: The Last Mimzy (it was good), Premonition (it was ok but a bit odd), The Number 23 (we stopped watching it after about 30 minutes because it was boring, either that or I just wasn't in the mood to watch it), and Zodiac (we haven't watched this one yet). The first two movies were my pick and the 2nd two were Rick's picks. LOL!

I was looking for a certain time zone today and came across ZebraMap.com. I thought it was kind of neat, so I'm passing it on in case anyone is interested. :)

Ok, I'm off to bed. Oh, I finally finished the last Harry Potter book last night. I won't spoil it for anyone who hasn't finished it yet, but I liked it. It wasn't my favorite HP book in the series, but it's good.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey aimee. I have set up a weightloss forum for UK people and wondered whether it would be ok to mention it on your forum? Id be happy for you to have a link to your forum on mine (we have a reccommend forums section!). Let me know what you think? its at http://www.groovybabe.co.uk/forum

Anonymous said...

you're doing fabulous on your weightloss!!
i hope to follow in your steps & become a LOSER too!! :)

Aimee said...

Sure Groovybabe, no problem. :) I'm going to blog tonight if I get time and I'll mention your site then. Is your site just for UK people or can anyone join in? :)

Krissie said...

thank you for the cool comment!

I too liked HP&DH, but it was not my fav either.

I think I may have found new resolve today. Let's hope so anyway.

Anonymous said...

aimee, my site is predominately for uk people but I have a section for people from overseas:)