Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Down 34.6 Pounds

I can't believe it's August already. Where does the time go? I think I'm still back in like March or April. Thank goodness for the calendar in front of me, or I'd be all messed up. LOL!

I weighed in this morning and was down 1.2 pounds. I was just shy of making the 35 pound mark, but I'll make it next week for sure if all goes as planned. :)

Krissie was brave enough to take a picture of her weight on the scale yesterday, so this morning I thought I'd do the same. I tried taking several pictures, but not only couldn't I get a good picture to turn out (my scale is glass with shiny metal around the read out, so the flash kept making a big blob of light on the number), but the camera added over a pound to my weight. So... I decided to make my own animated scale to show my weight each week (hey, I wasn't going to show you my ugly feet anyway) LOL! By doing it this way, I also got to start from the beginning of my weight loss. :) The weights are my official WW weekly weigh in weights. If I used my home weights, it would say I weighed 245.9 instead of 247.8 (that's the difference between my scale and the WW scale). Maybe I should just start weighing at home instead and save my $40 per month? Just kidding, been there and done that. It didn't work out very well for me. I need to go to the meetings and be accountable. Ok, here's the animated scale I made. Talk to you tomorrow. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aimee, your computer talents always amaze me! That scale is soooooo cool!

~Momma to Twin Girls~ said...

I LOVE the scale... very cute! WTG for the great losses... Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

way to go on your wi !!!

love your animated scale :)

Melanie said...

Congrats on your continuing weight loss, you really are an inspiration to me! :)

Bye! said...

Hi Aimee! I love the animated scale... I am still getting the courage to actually take a photo of my scales! It's one thing to report it, another to have physical documentation, lol. Yours is a great idea, it covers both aspects!
I just thought I'd let you know that the link to my blog has changed, Goddess in Training is now at gitinc.blogspot.com
Cheers!
Annie